Diary of Ghost at School (Gakkou no Kaidan/学校の怪談) Part One

Good morning all!
I'm come back again. Now I'll post about diary of Ghost at School or Gakkou no Kaidan (japanese)
Gakkou no Kaidan is one of all past anime. I always look this anime on my tv. Maybe I'm in second year of elementary school.
Oke, now I just post 1,2 and 5 of diary ghost at school, please enjoy it!
The posting is in progress, so please look second part.


Episode 1 :
Amanojaku : “March 15. The Amanojaku appeared. When I enclosed a flame in a magic circle and chanted ‘Jaku-jaku, go to sleep’, it went into the big camphor tree on the mountain behind the school. It the went to spiritual sleep.”

Episode 2 :
Akagami Aogami : A ghost who appears from a toilet and asks ‘Do you want red paper or blue paper?’. Answer ‘red’ and blood will rain from the ceiling, and you’ll turn all red. Answer ‘blue’ and you’ll turn blue because you’ll be strangled. If you’re answer with some other color, something disastrous happens, or that’s the end. You get dragged into the spirit world and can never come back.
“November 8. I discovered Akagami Aogami. It went into spiritual sleep after I drew the mark of a Shinto shrine gateway on a jar, put priming water into it and chanted ‘I’ll be borrowing your restroom’.”

Episode 5 :
Datto : It’s a ghost who collects the feet of people. On the day of sport festival, at 4:44 P.M., the person running in lane four will have his feet chopped off at the fourth corner. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[Trivia] Kemunculan Pertama Haibara Ai (+ Review)

[Re-watch] Kuroko no Basuke Episode 75.5 (OVA)