Activity this Week

Ohayo gozaimasu minna!
O genki desu ka?
I'm come back again.
Gomen ne.
I'm bussy in this week.
Oh my god!
many-many work I have to do this week.
First day, monday, 14th March 2011, I have to batik.
And you know, it turns out that batik is very-very difficult.
In addition, I also have to practice how to use a microscope and calculate the frequency and period of a pendulum.
Second day, tuesday, 15th March 2011, I have a speech and memorize.
Third day, wednesday, 16th March 2011, I have to describe about this my blog and I also had to run as far as 2 miles for about 20 minutes.
And I more than 2 miles for 17 minutes 45 seconds.
Fourth day, thursday, 17th March 2011, I have to memorize a few electronic components and I have to practice the language drama *Japanese* Java.
Fifth day, friday, 18th March 2011, I will describe an object to practice speaking.
And you know, I describe ALFALINK or electronic dictionary.
Last day, saturday, 19th March 2011, I practice cooking and listening to English.
A tiring week.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[Trivia] Kemunculan Pertama Haibara Ai (+ Review)

[Re-watch] Kuroko no Basuke Episode 75.5 (OVA)